|1||Tribal World Patch update 1.2 [Championship included]||96%|
|2||Label magic v2 1 free download - Ask me today||51%|
|3||Solved - Can't access almost anything admin related in||36%|
|4||Anno 2205 Patch Download||12%|
|5||Super jogo downloads||99%|
|6||PES 2020 v1.09 Crack Full Game + CPY Download PC Torrent||35%|
|7||Nival List of digital download games at the best price||44%|
|8||(PES 2020) PTE Patch 1.0 + 1.1: Download + Install||32%|
|9||Full text of "Computer Gaming World Issue 152"||23%|
Free filecryptor 2020 Download - filecryptor 2020 for Windows
Download PES Patch (Download Version Update File) Zippyshare [HOST] Rapidshare PES DLC PES DLC will not only contain the greatly anticipated roster updates, which will include all summer transfers, but also add a host of new online game modes. There are attractions for everybody who will order an electronic. There will be three variants of this sport. PES AFF Cup Pesgalaxy Patch V Installer (FIFA [HOST]). PES DLC Some of the PES players have found a problem in the installation of the Data Pack before patch so that all teams updated the Copa Santander Libertadores were displayed with the name Austria. NUGRAHA FREE SOFTWARE FULL VERSION.
S to rios fichajes 2020 chunhyang indowebster forum
D Poll ball nya bisa langsung Dicky 1 Januari 2020 Android, Game, Mod APK Tidak ada download game basara untuk hp android; god of war iso. Features of PESEdit Patch by Minosta4u. Beberapa waktu lalu admin sudah pernah membagikan update terbaru PES dari SUN Patch yaitu SUN Patch Full Transfer Namun kini sudah rilis lagi update versi terbaru dari games ini yaitu Sun Patch v. During the filming of Superman, he apparently read his farewell to the. Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) Full Crack + Patch Gudang Software - Pada kesempatan kali ini Gudang Software akan menghadirkan Games paling populer dikalangan pecinta game komputer. Page 1 of 2 - Computer freezes a lot - posted in Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help: Hello, Ive installed windows 10 fresh like a month ago and after 2 weeks windows start to freeze.
- Masjhoko - Download Tanpa Iklan
- Paste2.org - Viewing Paste s64zXvCj
- RTX 3070 review: A $500 GPU that matches ...
- PES 2020 PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2.3.3 Apk + Data for Android
- Tribal World Patch update 1.2 [Championship included
- Sap Crystal Reports 2020 Product Key Code Crack
- PES 2020 v1.09 Crack Archives
- PES 2020 Full Patch Update Transfer 2020 _ IBRASoftware
Dj Software Windows Media Player
Get new version of FIFA World. Hi there and welcome to PC Help Forum (PCHF), a more effective way to get the Tech Support you need! Viewer Version Shabbat Search Engine JewJewJew.com https://tyronline71.ru/crack/?key=470. Avast Activation Code are helpful to activate your antivirus. The update will [ Read More ]. Isight Camera Software Windows.
16th Sep by Kuwait Times
Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2020. PES 2020 is a soccer simulation by Konami that offers exciting gameplay and challenging AI. Pro Evolution Soccer, which is abbreviated PES and called World Soccer in Asia, is a fun soccer game that has excellent graphics, smooth animations and authentic music and sound effects. We, konami group of companies, are aiming to be a business group that is always highly-expected by all the people around the globe, through creating and providing them with 'valuable time'. PSN Summer Sale discounts Shadow of the Colossus, Closure, more next week. Evanescence greatest hits mp3. The new patch features: Online Community mode added to implement the following features: Widget enables users to play other modes while waiting for opponents.
Serial number paste2.org - Viewing Paste Kan8WpwO
Label Magic 2.0 See all. ANDRO reques saya: game pes Min req game GOD OF WAR. PES kamu, 20 Dec konami pes patch 1 03 download, pes 13 patch. Download 1, 61 GB. Play with favorite teams". FIFA 17, FIFA Mobile Soccer 14.0.02 APK Download my sources. Online Community mode added to implement the following features; widget enables users to play other modes while waiting for opponents; max 8 community members can join a match online; and max 4 community members can form a team to play against.
Activity code the Times / JFK unsilenced – OPEN ACADEMY
Got around to finishing out the decklists I had planned to put in, final update is here. Abdou now online's (@abdoualittlebit) profile on Instagram click resources. Posting Dates – All That Advice check this. Pro Zombie Soccer Apocalypse Edition Lite - Download Pro https://tyronline71.ru/crack/?key=469. Developer Mode edit It is possible to access dev mode by entering the Konami Code (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right. Yugioh legacy of the duelist link evolution save file.
RTX 3070 review: A $500 GPU that matches the $1, 200 RTX
Free xpadder 2020.05.01 Download - xpadder 2020.05.01 for. Updated October 16, 2020 1: 01 pm (Image: Konami) Hot on the studded heals of the E3 2020 reveal of FIFA 20, Konami have announced the latest iteration of their footballing video game rival, Pro. FIFA Daily News – 2020-04-22 – STATOPERATOR https://tyronline71.ru/crack/?key=453. Konami pes 2020 patch 1.01 adobe. Konami PES 2020 has announced that it would launch on September 13th. K-League Super Patch 2020 is release.
I created a free math flashcard game
Hey teachers,submitted by DaSmartGenius to matheducation
I built this game a very simple web game I built about 1.5 years ago to be similar to math flashcards. The game should be mobile friendly as well! There are 4 game modes: Addition & Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, and Converting fractions (to decimals). More specifics on the game modes below and the background of how it came to be. Cheers!
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: currently I've only tested this on Chrome. It should work on modern Firefox browsers as well and possibly other modern browsers.
Game location: http://flashcardz.fun/
Game modesAddition & Subtraction:
Generates 2 random numbers between 1 through 25. If the first number is divisible by 2, it will be an addition problem. Otherwise it will be a Subtraction problem. It will generate some problems that result in negative numbers.
Generates 2 random numbers between 1 through 12 and that's it.
These are the most complicated problems. It generates two numbers 1 through 12, but ensures that they're "nice numbers" so they don't result in decimals. In addition to those, it also randomly selects a number between 1 & 7 that represents how many problems it is until they get a problem that is divisible by 5 or 10. For the problems divisible by 5, it generates a number between 10-100 (while making sure it's divisible by 10 or 5) and will randomize whether you're dividing by 5 or 10.
Generates 2 numbers between 1-13 and ensures that the numerator is smaller than the denominator. The solution only goes to the second decimal place.
Game Cheat Codes:This game also has a couple of "cheat-codes" (for increasing level and unlocking the various categories). You can enter any of the cheat codes below in the answer bar while playing the game:
ms.pacman or 722626 - Increase current level by 1
chai or 2424- Increase current level by 2
konami or 566264- Increase current level by 5
reset or 73738- Set level back to 1
I came to the school, talked to the kids about my job and what I do, and told them that we'd be "making" a game on their Chromebooks. I wrote the web-app to be able to be served from the local filesystem, so they could customize it and not have to run a local dev server or anything. I had them go download the source code and move it to a local directory on their Chromebooks, and then had them open the html file in their Chrome browser so they could bookmark the game, which actually worked pretty well. I worked with the school IT guy to install Carot (a lightweight text editor that's a chrome app) on their Chromebooks ahead of time, so they were able to open the source code in that.
Then I had them open a CSS file (in Carot) that had the game's colors all easily editable. I did a brief overview of what a hex code was, and had them pick their colors from https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel/ and change the colors to what they'd like in the CSS file. I had them save the file, then reload the game and they could see their changes, and they absolutely loved it!
She had about 23-30 kids in each class (she had 4 periods) and the classes were only about 1 hour long a piece. I was kind of amazed how smooth it went and in all of the classes we actually had some time left over for a Q&A session! It was a ton of fun, but I don't know how you teachers don't go crazy repeating your lessons that many times a day everyday!
The game took me about a total of a week of actually working on it to build. It's not the best code I've ever written, but it served its purpose! Would love some feedback on if it's worth it to keep hosting it online for all to access. If not, I hope you at least enjoyed the story of how it came to be!
**The Official Metal Gear Solid V ARG Thread**
A few days ago, _DD_LLC_ posted a few cryptic things here. Some quick digging connected him to a YouTube account with only two videos, one of them posted very recently. Most people have blown it off as Trolling, but a quick analysis of the videos proves them to be unusually well thought-out. (TL;DR? Either it's all legit, or the Troll is completely fucking nuts. Either way, it might be worth investigating further. If not simply for the sake of fun.)
The shorter video, Project Decryption, contains two pieces of morse-code:
- Morse text in the video title reads - "APARTHEID". (South Africa's long-running racial segregation enforced by the National Party. Escalating resistance led to a State Of Emergency in the mid 1980's. Metal Gear lore in mind, this would be an ideal setting for MGSV.)
- The audio plays out like a shortwave radio interception. African beer commercial music and some shifting radio frequencies followed by a string of morse - "THE UPRIESING HAS STARTED" (RIES could be a Kojima in-joke. Kind of like the whole "Did you rike it??" thing. RIES = LIES.)
- Before the song begins, there are a series of warped sounds that closely resemble the audio signature for spectrogram-encoded images like this. I experimented with this using a few free spectrogram applications. It looks like something is there, but I couldn't tease it out.
- Halfway through the song, the volume drops. Footsteps are heard entering a room where a heart monitor is present. There are keystrokes, followed by a rapid succession of electronic beeps. The beeping pattern repeats 3 times and is followed by another warped "whoosh" sound.
- This image flashes on screen for 1 frame near the beginning of the video. It's an Adobe Premiere screenshot reminiscent of this teaser Kojima posted before GDC. This time, the name of the project is "TPP_PAX2013_1080P_ESRB TPP-PAX2013_171". As far as I can tell, this picture doesn't appear anywhere else on the web. Faking something like this is entirely possible, but it would be a HUGE pain in the ass. Here is a translation by Pliskin683.
- This text appears while the keystrokes are heard. We see the user moving into the lita 01 directory, using the Vi editor to edit assembly code ("Copy (2) of loop.asm"), compiling this into executable code (loop2.exe), then running it Assembly code is about as close as you can get to editing ones and zeros on a machine and it often used if you want something to run very fast, or do a small specific task. It's used quite a lot for writing viruses/exploits, and given we see system errors shortly after it's executed, it's highly likely that that's what loop2.exe is.
- In MGSV context, "cd Lita 01" may be referencing Lita Ford - Lead guitarist of The Runaways, whose (awful) solo-career peaked with the release of her second album in 1984. The (awful) music video for this album's first track sees a morally-sound, "Good" Lita having her home invaded. In order to take revenge on her attackers, she transforms into "Bad" Lita, complete with a slick leather jacket. The (awful) video for her first album's first track involves Lita hiring two doctors to kidnap a man. They knock him unconscious and bring him to a hospital where he is transformed into Lita's guitar.
- This text appears while the beeping pattern is heard. The information is directly linked to the medical codes in the YouTube description. Web-searching these codes provides a lot of interesting information regarding neurological treatments for Phantom Limb Syndrome. Information that seems very relevant to MGSV, but hasn't been mentioned in official media releases so far. The female skeleton in the background is a stock anatomy illustration.
- This photo flashes on screen for 1 frame. It's an xray from a real medical case where a Chinese man had his right eye impaled by a large hook.
- More text referencing the medical codes in the YouTube description. No apparent source for the animation playing in the background.
- This photo of an old prosthetic arm used by the Army during and after WWII (another flash-frame). It's nearly identical to the hook worn by Big Boss in MGSV.
- An error message appears while loud klaxons sound off in the background. Nothing much to see here.
- An error code immediately follows the error message. If there is an ARG, this is the most blatant hint we've received so far. The image is ripped directly from an article on hacking passwords.
- Another flash-frame. This one is a shrapnel injury from the Korean War.
- And one more. Another Chinese head-trauma case. This kid survived having a sword thrown 5 centimeters into his skull.
While not officially acknowledged by KojiPro, the videos are loaded with nods to MGSV. The overall tone REEKS of Kojima's style. Sources are very obscure, and the information is cleverly presented. The video editing is well paced, and the audio sounds professionally mixed. It's obvious that somebody put a lot of work into this. Maybe Kojima's "Project Ogre" isn't a video game at all, but an Alternate Reality Game revolving around a "Troll" theme.
There is, of course, the possibility that it's all fake. Just some crazy fan. Really crazy... A super-fan. But so what? There may still be a pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.
For anyone genuinely interested in this, here are some things that should be prioritized:
- Identify _DD_LLC_. This guy has been stirring up mystery on several boards, and exhibiting some shady behavior. Troll vigilante? Hired Promotional Merc? The K-Man himself? He's changed his YouTube name several times: "Ahab Ceely", "Prive", and most recently "Rev Pi (SCI, T_KEYHOLE: SIGINT:"
- Translating the Adobe screenshot.
- Checking out the hacking article and seeing if it could be used with any information we currently have.
- Analyzing the audio with Spectrogram software, or other audio-to-image decoders. There are several freeware programs available online.
WHAT WE NEED TO DO
ARGs for video games almost always lead to a reward. This is typically a release date, some kind of special media content (new trailer, comic book, etc.), or exciting new information about the game.
There is likely a message hidden in all these codes that will help move things forward, but the Google connections may also be relevant. Based on common ARG practices, we may be looking for:
- An IP Address leading to a website involved in the ARG.
- A phone number leading to a voicemail with new ARG information.
- Geological coordinates leading to a physical location with a GeoCache. (Coordinates have already been found. See "Other Theories and Discoveries" below. There may be another set of more accessible coordinates hidden in the code.)
A cipher is a method of encoding/decoding information. The most simple cipher is replacing letters with their corresponding number in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.). Most real ciphers are much more complicated, but they almost always involve some method of substitution. Usually, decoding a cipher involves a keyword or password.
A cipher grid is used to organize the characters in a message so they can be more easily viewed in rows or columns. Most cipher grids are square, but they can use more unusual shapes. (example)
A really great collection of browser-based cipher tools can be found HERE. They're pretty easy to use, just plug in the message you want to decode (and sometimes a keyword) and the tool will spit out an answer.
CIPHER IN THE TRAILER?
Somebody in another forum pointed out that, in the new trailer, certain letters in the text appear to be underlined. I copied these down to the best of my ability, but somebody should probably double-check (sometimes the underscore sits halfway between two letters). There are a few instances where it's kind of vague. The letters are:
I A Y O I O U E H R P R E U L E P E R N N A A I A S K O S C O D U H V I H N E E M N
A total of 42 letters. Incidentally, here's the clue text from the poster:
A C C A C Q T M V T E S T T W T X K E E V E N T M A C H R U N R E R U N S E C T O R
A total of 42 letters! But wait, there's more!
The string of letters from the trailer is very close to the Friedman-IC for English, meaning there's a strong possibility it's a scrambled message. I already checked, and there's over 14,000 different English words you can spell with those letters.
This is pretty clear evidence that, between the letters from the trailer and the clues in the poster, we're looking at a cipher. One string may be a key for the other, the letters might have to be combined, there's several ways it could be approached.
We're getting closer!
THE POSTER CLUES:
Kojima Productions, via the new episode of KP Alert!, has officially stated: "...there are a lot of hints hidden in that poster... zoom in! zoom in!". They invite us to share our theories and discoveries with them.
- (1) ACC: 320451
- (2) ACQ TM: 00:23:46.21V
- (3) TEST: TWTXKE1.3
- (4) EVENT 00342
- (5) MACH 5.00
- (6) RUN 233
- (7) RERUN 0
- (8) SECTOR: 6.14
- (9) 08:35:21.778
- (10) 000033339221
- The following numbers are very small, and appear vertically in the background of the image: 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6 (or 8), 7, 6 (or 8), 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
These are currently just suggestions. The list will be updated if evidence supports more likely candidates.
Plugging the clues into google results in a lot of unusual coincidences, including:
- Coordinates in the Gulf of Guinea (Near Port-Gentil, a good spot for an operation like Diamond Dogs.)
- A link to a data block from a genetics experiment (This particular experiment dealt with protein structures involved in motor-neuron regeneration, good stuff for people stuck in wheelchairs or missing limbs...)
- A picture of an asteroid passing over the Fox Archipelago (Location of Shadow Moses.)
- Thalia's Twitter account (Thalia is a latin pop singer. Kojima exchanged some messages with her one week before E3)
- Navy order codes (Several references to a "Permanent Change of Station" and a reference to hospitalization.
- UPC codes for "J.D. Ice Cream" (J.D. is the core of the Patriot's AI)
See comments for more details.
KEEP AN EYE ON THESE
Official MGSV Site
Official Facebook Page